Maybe I am missing it, but what are the measurements for the fish sauce, sugar, lime juice, etc....?
Asian Chicken and Rice Noodle Salad
No time to cook? Pick up a rotisserie chicken and try one of these quick, tasty meals. There's nothing more convenient than having half the preparation done for you before you even start making dinner. These ethnic-inspired dishes use rotisserie chicken as the starting point and are ready in less than 30 minutes.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 486
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 35g
- Carbohydrate: 66g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 93mg
- Sodium: 1mg
- 8 ounces rice noodles
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken (about 10 oz.)
- 1 cup mung bean sprouts
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 1/3 cup chopped unsalted, dry-roasted peanuts (optional)
- Whisk together fish sauce, sugar, lime juice, garlic, red pepper flakes and, last, water. Set aside.
- Place noodles in a large bowl in sink; cover them with hot water and let stand for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Drain noodles and add to pot; cook, stirring, until tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water until cool.
- Transfer noodles to a large salad bowl. Add chicken and remaining ingredients; toss well. Pour half of dressing on salad and toss again. Add more dressing as desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note