Asian Chicken & Rice
Community Recipe from
- 1 teaspoon(s) vegetable oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can(s) Cambell's Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1 package(s) teriyaki seasoning mix
- 1 bag(s) frozen stir fry vegetables
- 1 1/2 cup(s) uncooked minute white rice
- Heat oil in skillet. Add chicken and cook until browned and no longer pink in the middle. Remove chicken. Add soup, water, seasoning mix, and vegetables. Heat to a boil. Stir in rice. Top with chicken. Cover and cook on low heat 5 minutes or until done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cloverhrt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes