Asian Chicken & Rice
Community Recipe from
- 1 teaspoon(s) vegetable oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can(s) Cambell's Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1 package(s) teriyaki seasoning mix
- 1 bag(s) frozen stir fry vegetables
- 1 1/2 cup(s) uncooked minute white rice
- Heat oil in skillet. Add chicken and cook until browned and no longer pink in the middle. Remove chicken. Add soup, water, seasoning mix, and vegetables. Heat to a boil. Stir in rice. Top with chicken. Cover and cook on low heat 5 minutes or until done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cloverhrt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note