Very tasty! I omitted the chicken and the peanuts, and I used a pre-chopped bell pepper mix. Worked great as a side dish.
Asian Chicken, Noodle, and Vegetable Salad
Mix dark meat with the breast meat, if you like. Look for Thai sweet chili sauce in Asian and gourmet markets or the supermarket's ethnic section.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 373
- Calories from fat: 29%
- Fat: 11.9g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 6.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3.4g
- Protein: 23.6g
- Carbohydrate: 43.7g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Cholesterol: 60mg
- Iron: 2.1mg
- Sodium: 368mg
- Calcium: 37mg
- 6 ounces uncooked rice noodles
- 2 cups cubed skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast
- 1/2 cup matchstick-cut carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions (about 3)
- 1/4 cup canned sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/4 cup Thai sweet chili sauce (such as Mae Ploy)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons chopped unsalted, dry-roasted peanuts
- Prepare noodles according to package directions. Drain and cool. Combine noodles, chicken, and next 4 ingredients (through water chestnuts) in a large bowl; toss well.
- Combine chili sauce and next 5 ingredients (through ginger) in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Drizzle chili sauce mixture over noodle mixture; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with peanuts. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note