This salad is so flavorful!! Made it for a family party, I doubled the recipe, not a scrape left! I have also used regular cabbage for the napa, the cabbage (either type) makes it so good! The leftover dressing is great to have for marinades or other salad.
Asian Chicken, Noodle, and Snap Pea Salad
For extra crunch, serve this Asian noodle salad over a bed of shredded napa (Chinese) cabbage. Look for toasted sesame seeds on the spice aisle of your supermarket.
Prep: 12 minutes; Cook: 6 minutes
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 333
- Calories from fat: 21%
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated fat: 1.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.6g
- Protein: 35.2g
- Carbohydrate: 27.8g
- Fiber: 3.1g
- Cholesterol: 92mg
- Iron: 2.5mg
- Sodium: 640mg
- Calcium: 65mg
- 3 ounces uncooked soba (buckwheat noodles)
- 1 (8-ounce) package sugar snap peas
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 3 cups shredded lemon-pepper rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup light sesame-ginger dressing (such as Newman's Own)
- Toasted sesame seeds (such as McCormick) (optional)
- Sliced green onions (optional)
- Shredded napa (Chinese) cabbage (optional)
- 1. Prepare soba according to package directions. Drain.
- 2. While soba cooks, microwave peas in package at HIGH 1 minute. Rinse peas under cold water. Combine soba, peas, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; toss to combine. Garnish with sesame seeds and onions, if desired. Serve over cabbage, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note