Even though I added more chicken and more seasoning, it still tasted like the box mix. It would be just as easy to make seasoned rice from scratch.
Asian Chicken and Fried Rice
Photo: Lee Harrelson; Styling: Ana Kelly
More From Southern Living
- 1 (8.8-oz.) pouch ready-to-serve Asian fried rice
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1. Cook 1 (8.8-oz.) pouch ready-to-serve Asian fried rice according to package directions. Stir together cooked rice, 2 cups shredded cooked chicken, 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil, and 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Rice-A-Roni Express Heat & Serve Asian Fried Rice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes