Asian Chicken Burgers
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Cooking spray
- 1 Small carrot
- 1 Small red onion, Halved
- 1 pound(s) Ground chicken
- 1/4 cup(s) Panko
- 1/4 cup(s) Hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) Ginger, Grated and peeled
- 4 teaspoon(s) soy sauce
- 3 teaspoon(s) Asian chili sauce, such as sambal oelek
- 8 ounce(s) White mushrooms, Thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoon(s) Sesame oil, Toasted
- 1 Lime
- 4 Whole wheat sesame buns
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Mist a baking sheet with cooking spray. Grate the carrot and 1/2 onion into a large bowl. Add the chicken, panko, 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce, the ginger, 3 teaspoons soy sauce and 1 teaspoon sambal oelek and mix until combined. Shape the chicken mixture into 4 patties and place on the prepared baking sheet. Bake until cooked through, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, thinly slice the remaining 1/2 onion. Toss with the mushrooms, sesame oil, lime juice and the remaining 1 teaspoon soy sauce in a bowl. Mix the remaining 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce and 2 teaspoons sambal oelek with 1 tablespoon water in another bowl.
- Warm the hamburger buns in the oven. Serve the burgers on the buns with a drizzle of the hoisin-sambal sauce and some of the mushroom mixture.
- Per serving: Calories 360; Fat 14 g (Saturated 3 g); Cholesterol 75 mg; Sodium 1,143 mg; Carbohydrate 40 g; Fiber 4 g; Protein 24 g
This recipe is a personal recipe added by janescully and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Asian Chicken Burgers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes