Asian Cajun Shellfish Boil
Community Recipe from
- 1-2 pound(s) Shellfish
- 1 package(s) crab boil
- 2 cup(s) margarine
- 3 head(s) garlic chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 tablespoon(s) paprika
- 2 tablespoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon Pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) dry chicken powder
- 1 garlic powder
- 1. Poor live crawfish or shellfish into sink and wash until water runs clear and all dirt and grime is washed away. Discard dead crawfish/shellfish
- 2. Cook shell fish in boiling water with crab boil package and 1 quartered lemon.
- 3. Make the sauce; melt the 2 cups of margarine in a saucepan.
- 4. Add 3 heads of chopped garlic to melted butter. Cook garlic until translucent.
- 5. Once the garlic is translucent, add ;
- a. 1 tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
- b. 1 tbsp Paprika
- c. 1 tbsp lemon pepper
- d. 1 tbsp dry chicken bouillon
- e. 1 tbsp cayenne pepper (add more for extra heat)
- 6. Simmer the sauce for 10 minutes and check for flavor. Add more seasoning as desired.
- 7. Put shell fish in a large plastic cooking bag or bowel, pour sauce over shell fish and toss with the sauce.
- 8. Sprinkle Tony’s Magic Dust over the Shellfish as desired before serving.
- Tony’s Magic Dust
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Paprika
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 tablespoon dry chicken bullion
- 1 tablespoon Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- This is a video for the recipe.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by foodnelson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes