Asian Cabbage Salad
- 1/2 cup(s) coarsly shredded, peeled jicama
- 6 cup(s) coleslaw mix
- fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1 cup(s) fresh sugar snap peas, trimmed and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 recipe peanut butter dressing
- 1/4 cup(s) sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup(s) thinly sliced green onions
- 1. Prepare dressing. Toss cabbage, peas, jicama, and green onions in with the dressing. Cover and chill for 30 to 60 minutes.
- 2. Just before serving, sprinkle with almonds and cilantro.
- 3. Peanut butter dressing: In large bowl combine 1/3 cup peanut butter, 1 tsp. curry powder, 1/2 tsp. each salt, garlic powder, and ground ginger; gradually whisk in 1/3 cup water, 2 Tbsp. lemon juice, and 2 Tbsp. olive oil until smooth.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jo3brian and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note