Asian Cabbage-Broccoli Coleslaw
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) coleslaw mix (with or without carrots)
- 1 cup(s) very small brocolli florets (3 oz)
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded broccoli stems (2 oz)
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh ginger root, grated
- 1/4 cup(s) sliced almonds, toasted
- Combine coleslaw mix, broccoli florets, and stems in a medium bowl. (Use a microplane to grate the broccoli stems coarsely. 4 cups shredded organic cabbage may replace the coleslaw mix and 1-1/2 cups packaged broccoli slaw may replace the broccoli florets and stems.)
- Add soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil and ginger root; toss well. The salad may be prepared and refrigerated up to one day before serving. For a spicy kick, stir in 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes along with the ginger root. Top with almonds.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ebelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Asian Cabbage-Broccoli Coleslaw Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads