Asian Beef Salad with Hoisin Dressing
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 6 Hours
Amount per serving
- Calories: 254
- Fat: 8.0g
- Saturated fat: 3.0g
- Protein: 26.1g
- Carbohydrate: 19.7g
- Cholesterol: 45mg
- Iron: 3.5mg
- Sodium: 708mg
- Calories from fat: 28%
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Calcium: 84mg
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 pound flank steak, trimmed
- Cooking spray
- 1 (6-ounce) package fresh baby spinach
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise, and thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 4 thinly sliced radishes (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well. Place steak and 1/4 cup hoisin sauce mixture in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours, turning bag occasionally. Cover remaining 1/2 cup hoisin sauce mixture, and refrigerate while steak marinates.
- Preheat broiler.
- Remove steak from bag; discard marinade. Place steak on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Let steak stand 5 minutes.
- While steak stands, combine spinach and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle with 1/4 cup reserved hoisin sauce mixture; toss gently to coat. Cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices.
- Place 2 1/2 cups salad on each of 4 plates; divide steak evenly among salads. Drizzle 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce mixture over each salad.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads