Whip up this easy Asian Beef dish that's prepared under the broiler for a quick weeknight supper that is best served with soba noodles or vermicelli.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 3 ounces beef)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 190
- Calories from fat: 33%
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated fat: 2.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 24.8g
- Carbohydrate: 5.3g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Cholesterol: 37mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 300mg
- Calcium: 31mg
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced ginger (such as Spice World)
- 1 pound flank steak, trimmed
- Cooking spray
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Place steak on a broiler rack coated with cooking spray. Pour soy mixture over steak.
- Broil steak 3 inches from heat 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Let stand 5 minutes; thinly slice across grain.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note