Asian Angel Hair Pasta with Seared Ahi Tuna
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) angel hair pasta broken
- 1/4 cup(s) carrots, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 8 ounce(s) ahi tuna
- 3/4 cup(s) citrus Ponzu (divided)
- lime wedges
- crushed peanuts
- crispy wonton strips
- Before adding angel hair pasta to boiling water, break into thirds. Prepare angel hair pasta as directed on package. Drain and set aside.
- Chop carrots, scallions, and cilantro. Add to angel hair and toss. Add 1/2 cup citrus ponzu. Toss again.
- Add olive oil to skillet over medium heat. Dredge ahi tuna in sesame seeds and cook about 1-2 minutes on each side. Tuna should be rare. Remove and cut tuna into slices.
- Prepare a bowl with about 1 cup of noodles, add several slices of tuna on top. Sprinkle with ponzu (as much or as little as you like), squeeze with lime wedge, sprinkle with chopped peanuts. Top with a small handful of crispy wonton strips. Enjoy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jilligan65 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note