Asiago Potato Pancakes
This recipe goes with Creamy Smoked Salmon-Scrambled Eggs over Asiago Potato Pancakes
Yield: Makes 1 dozen
- 2 russet potatoes, baked and thoroughly chilled
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 3 tablespoons grated Asiago cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more as needed
- Peel and coarsely grate the potatoes.
- Whisk together eggs and next 7 ingredients. Stir in potatoes, mixing thoroughly but gently.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Spoon potato mixture into skillet, forming pancakes about 3 inches in diameter. Cook 3 to 4 minutes, turning once, until golden brown. Repeat with remaining potato mixture, adding oil as necessary. Keep warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This