- 2 russet potatoes, baked and thoroughly chilled
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 3 tablespoons grated Asiago cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more as needed
How to Make It
Peel and coarsely grate the potatoes.
Whisk together eggs and next 7 ingredients. Stir in potatoes, mixing thoroughly but gently.
Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Spoon potato mixture into skillet, forming pancakes about 3 inches in diameter. Cook 3 to 4 minutes, turning once, until golden brown. Repeat with remaining potato mixture, adding oil as necessary. Keep warm.