More From Southern Living
- 2 (14-oz.) cans chicken broth
- 3/4 cup uncooked quick-cooking grits
- 1/2 (8-oz.) container chive-and-onion cream cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Asiago or Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Bring chicken broth to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat; gradually whisk in grits. Cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 12 to 15 minutes or until thickened. Add cheeses and pepper, stirring until melted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note