Asain Turkey Wraps
Tracy Smith 4/3/2013
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 3 tablespoon(s) almond/cashew butter
- 1 pound(s) ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon(s) sesame oil
- 1 cup(s) shitake mushroom caps, chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) rice vinegar
- 1 8 oz can water chestnuts, drained & chopped
- 3 clove(s) garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh ginger, minced
- 1/3 cup(s) Tamari (organic soy sauce)
- 1/2 cup(s) green onions, chopped
- 1 head(s) lettuce, separated into leaves
- Cook turkey in skillet about 5 min, stirring until turkey crumbles and is no onger pink. Add mushrooms, and next 6 ingredients. Increase heat to med-high, and cook, stirring constantly 4 min. Add green onions if desired and cook, stirring constantly, 1 min. Spoon mixture evenly onto lettuce leaves; roll up. Serve with extra soy sauce is desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by annette1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Asain Turkey Wraps Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes