Arugula with Warm Bacon Vinaigrette
Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Caroline M. Cunningham
More From Southern Living
Total: 10 Minutes
- 4 bacon slices
- 1 shallot, minced
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 (5-oz.) package arugula or mixed greens
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1. Cook bacon in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat 6 minutes or until crisp. Remove bacon, reserving drippings in skillet. Crumble bacon. Sauté shallot in drippings 2 minutes or just until tender.
- 2. Transfer shallot and drippings to a small bowl. Whisk in oil and next 3 ingredients. Toss arugula with vinaigrette on a platter. Top with goat cheese and bacon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This