- 4 bacon slices
- 1 shallot, minced
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 (5-oz.) package arugula or mixed greens
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
How to Make It
Cook bacon in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat 6 minutes or until crisp. Remove bacon, reserving drippings in skillet. Crumble bacon. Sauté shallot in drippings 2 minutes or just until tender.
Transfer shallot and drippings to a small bowl. Whisk in oil and next 3 ingredients. Toss arugula with vinaigrette on a platter. Top with goat cheese and bacon.