Love love love, great dressing and perfect if you like arugula!
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 61
- Fat: 3.7g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Sodium: 104mg
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces baby arugula
- 1 pint halved grape tomatoes
- 1/3 cup vertically sliced red onion
- Combine vinegar, olive oil, Dijon mustard, pepper, and salt in a medium bowl; stir with a whisk. Add arugula, tomatoes, and onion; toss to coat.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This