- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces baby arugula
- 1 pint halved grape tomatoes
- 1/3 cup vertically sliced red onion
- calories 61
- fat 3.7 g
- satfat 0.5 g
- sodium 104 mg
How to Make It
Combine vinegar, olive oil, Dijon mustard, pepper, and salt in a medium bowl; stir with a whisk. Add arugula, tomatoes, and onion; toss to coat.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.