- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 (5-ounce) bag arugula
- Garnish: shaved Parmesan
How to Make It
Mash garlic with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Whisk together garlic paste, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, balsamic vinegar, and next 4 ingredients. Continue whisking, and slowly add oil until mixture is well blended.
Toss with arugula, and garnish, if desired.