Simply delicious! Had a hard time locating the chutney at the grocery store (look in the condiment section). Went very well with the other two recipes featured in the section (orzo with peppers and asparagus and grilled lemon garlic shrimp).
Arugula Salad with White Nectarines and Mango Chutney Dressing
Photo: Thomas J. Story
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 144
- Calories from fat: 63%
- Protein: 2.1g
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated fat: 1.2g
- Carbohydrate: 13g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sodium: 89mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 8 ounces baby arugula (about 3 qts. lightly packed)
- 4 ripe white or yellow nectarines, cut into 1/2-in. slices
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons mild mango chutney such as Major Grey
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced Walla Walla onion (or use another sweet onion such as Maui or Vidalia)
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted hazelnuts
- 1. Gently mix arugula and nectarines in a large salad bowl.
- 2. Whirl oil, lime juice, chutney, and salt in a food processor or blender until almost smooth and pour over salad. Scatter onion and hazelnuts over greens, toss, and serve immediately.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads