- 8 ounces baby arugula (about 3 qts. lightly packed)
- 4 ripe white or yellow nectarines, cut into 1/2-in. slices
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons mild mango chutney such as Major Grey
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced Walla Walla onion (or use another sweet onion such as Maui or Vidalia)
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted hazelnuts
- calories 144
- caloriesfromfat 63 %
- protein 2.1 g
- fat 10 g
- satfat 1.2 g
- carbohydrate 13 g
- fiber 2 g
- sodium 89 mg
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Gently mix arugula and nectarines in a large salad bowl.
Whirl oil, lime juice, chutney, and salt in a food processor or blender until almost smooth and pour over salad. Scatter onion and hazelnuts over greens, toss, and serve immediately.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.