- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 bunches arugula, thick stems removed (about 6 cups)
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 bunch small radishes, thinly sliced
- Bread (optional)
- calories 321
- caloriesfromfat 46 %
- protein 36 g
- carbohydrate 7 g
- sugars 2 g
- fiber 2 g
- fat 17 g
- satfat 3 g
- sodium 693 mg
- cholesterol 94 mg
How to Make It
Fill a medium saucepan halfway with water. Bring to a boil and add 1 tablespoon salt. Add the chicken, reduce heat to medium, and gently simmer until cooked through, 12 to 14 minutes. Transfer the chicken to a cutting board and let rest at least 5 minutes before slicing.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the oil, lime juice, honey, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Divide the arugula among bowls and top with the chicken, avocado, and radishes. Drizzle with the vinaigrette. Serve with the bread (if using).