1. Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
2. Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound each piece to 1/2-inch thickness using a meat mallet or small heavy skillet. Sprinkle chicken with parsley, tarragon, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
3. Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 4 minutes on each side or until done. Transfer to a plate; cool to room temperature.
4. Combine oil, vinegar, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dash of pepper in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
5. Combine arugula, greens, apricots, and onion in a large bowl. Pour vinaigrette over arugula mixture; toss well to coat. Place about 2 cups arugula mixture on each of 4 plates. Cut chicken breast halves crosswise into thin slices; top each serving evenly with chicken. Serve immediately.
Wine note: In this salad, arugula's peppery bite is nicely balanced by fragrant herbs, sweet apricots, and grilled chicken. A great wine with a complexly flavored salad like this is pinot gris from Oregon. It has a fresh, clean feel and a creamy, fruity flavor. Two favorites: Lemelson Tikka's Run and Chehalem, both 2007 from the Willamette Valley, and both $19. —Karen MacNeil
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.