Outstanding, followed the recipe.
Arugula Salad Pizza
Photo: Kate Sears; Styling: Jaime Kim
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 575
- Fat: 22g
- Saturated fat: 9g
- Protein: 27g
- Carbohydrate: 68g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 31mg
- Sodium: 1137mg
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 ounce button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 pound frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 8 ounces part-skim mozzarella, shredded
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1. Preheat oven to 475ºF. Warm 1 Tbsp. oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, sprinkle with salt and sauté until mushrooms release their liquid and are lightly browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl.
- 2. Press and stretch dough evenly to cover a 15-inch round perforated pizza pan. Scatter mushrooms over dough; sprinkle cheese on top. Bake until underside is golden and cheese is bubbling, about 15 minutes.
- 3. Toss arugula with remaining 1 Tbsp. olive oil, lemon juice and 1/2 tsp. salt. Arrange greens on top of pizza. Scatter tomatoes over greens. Return pizza to oven to wilt arugula, 2 to 3 minutes. Slice and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note