This is a beautiful and delicious. I had it with some spiced almonds added which really added to the look and taste.
Arugula Salad with Melon and Prosciutto
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Cindy Barr
If you want petite leaves, choose baby arugula.
Yield: Serves 4 (serving size: 1 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 78
- Fat: 4.9g
- Saturated fat: 0.9g
- Sodium: 241mg
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 cups arugula
- 1 cup thinly sliced peeled cantaloupe
- 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1. Place olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and Dijon mustard in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk until well combined. Add arugula to oil mixture; toss to coat greens. Top arugula mixture with cantaloupe and prosciutto.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note