Good and simple
Arugula Salad with Caesar Vinaigrette
If you want petite leaves, choose baby arugula.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 82
- Fat: 7.8g
- Saturated fat: 1.4g
- Sodium: 117mg
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 chopped canned anchovy fillets
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 4 cups arugula
- 2 tablespoons shaved fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1. Combine olive oil, lemon rind, lemon juice, pepper, anchovies, and minced garlic in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add arugula; toss to coat. Sprinkle with shaved fresh Parmesan cheese.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note