- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 chopped canned anchovy fillets
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 4 cups arugula
- 2 tablespoons shaved fresh Parmesan cheese
- calories 82
- fat 7.8 g
- satfat 1.4 g
- sodium 117 mg
How to Make It
Combine olive oil, lemon rind, lemon juice, pepper, anchovies, and minced garlic in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add arugula; toss to coat. Sprinkle with shaved fresh Parmesan cheese.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.