This salad is delicious by itself or a wonderful base for any grilled meat or fish. You can also vary the flavor by adding herbs like parsley or basil.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) arugula, mesculin or other dark leafy lettuce (no iceberg)
- 1 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 clove(s) garlic finely minced
- 1 dash(es) salt
- 1 dash(es) ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) cherry tomatoes (optional)
- 6 ounce(s) grilled meat or fish (optional)
- In a large salad bowl, whisk mustard, vinegar, soy sauce and garlic together until well-combined. Add the salt and pepper to taste. Immediately before serving, drizzle in olive oil while whisking to emulsify the mixture. Add the greens and toss. Serve topped with cherry tomatoes and grilled meat or fish (optional)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JoyChalmers and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Arugula Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads