Excellent salad! The combination of ingredients for the dressing seemed a little strange, but the flavors work GREAT! Will definitely keep making this salad!
Arugula, Roasted Tomato, and Goat Cheese Salad
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 47
- Calories from fat: 44%
- Fat: 2.3g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 1.5g
- Carbohydrate: 6g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Iron: 0.7mg
- Sodium: 97mg
- Calcium: 54mg
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup Maple-Balsamic Dressing, divided
- Cooking spray
- 8 cups loosely packed baby arugula, watercress, or spinach (about 4 ounces)
- 1/4 cup thinly vertically sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine the tomatoes and 2 tablespoons Maple-Balsamic Dressing; toss well to coat. Arrange tomatoes, cut sides up, on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until tomatoes soften. Cool completely.
- Combine tomatoes, baby arugula, and onion in a large bowl. Drizzle with the remaining 2 tablespoons Maple-Balsamic Dressing; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle evenly with cheese and pepper.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This