Excellent salad! The combination of ingredients for the dressing seemed a little strange, but the flavors work GREAT! Will definitely keep making this salad!
Arugula, Roasted Tomato, and Goat Cheese Salad
Use your favorite salad greens for this tasty first course. We liked the spiciness of arugula with the tomato and goat cheese, but any other greens will work.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 47
- Calories from fat: 44%
- Fat: 2.3g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 1.5g
- Carbohydrate: 6g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Iron: 0.7mg
- Sodium: 97mg
- Calcium: 54mg
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup Maple-Balsamic Dressing, divided
- Cooking spray
- 8 cups loosely packed baby arugula, watercress, or spinach (about 4 ounces)
- 1/4 cup thinly vertically sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine the tomatoes and 2 tablespoons Maple-Balsamic Dressing; toss well to coat. Arrange tomatoes, cut sides up, on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until tomatoes soften. Cool completely.
- Combine tomatoes, baby arugula, and onion in a large bowl. Drizzle with the remaining 2 tablespoons Maple-Balsamic Dressing; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle evenly with cheese and pepper.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This