- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup Maple-Balsamic Dressing, divided
- Cooking spray
- 8 cups loosely packed baby arugula, watercress, or spinach (about 4 ounces)
- 1/4 cup thinly vertically sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- calories 47
- caloriesfromfat 44 %
- fat 2.3 g
- satfat 0.6 g
- monofat 1.3 g
- polyfat 0.3 g
- protein 1.5 g
- carbohydrate 6 g
- fiber 0.9 g
- cholesterol 1 mg
- iron 0.7 mg
- sodium 97 mg
- calcium 54 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine the tomatoes and 2 tablespoons Maple-Balsamic Dressing; toss well to coat. Arrange tomatoes, cut sides up, on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until tomatoes soften. Cool completely.
Combine tomatoes, baby arugula, and onion in a large bowl. Drizzle with the remaining 2 tablespoons Maple-Balsamic Dressing; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle evenly with cheese and pepper.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.