Arugula and Radicchio Salad Pizza
Yield: Makes: 4 servings (serving size: 2 slices)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 342
- Fat: 12.1g
- Saturated fat: 3.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 13g
- Carbohydrate: 51g
- Fiber: 8g
- Cholesterol: 16mg
- Iron: 3mg
- Sodium: 718mg
- Calcium: 162mg
- All-purpose flour and cornmeal
- 1 pound whole-wheat pizza dough, room temperature
- 1/2 cup grated Fontina cheese
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 1 cup sliced radicchio
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan shavings
- 1. Place an oven rack on lowest position and preheat to 500°F.
- 2. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 14-inch round. Generously sprinkle a baking sheet with cornmeal. Place dough on sheet. Top with Fontina, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
- 3. Bake until cheese has melted and crust is crisp, about 13 minutes.
- 4. In a large bowl, whisk vinegar, sugar, salt, garlic and oil. Toss in arugula, radicchio and onion; spread on pizza. Top with Parmesan. Cut into 8 slices. Serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note