- 1 (11-ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust dough (such as Pillsbury Thin Pizza Crust)
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shaved fresh Romano cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 6 large eggs
- 1 (5-ounce) package baby arugula
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- calories 323
- fat 15.4 g
- satfat 5.2 g
- monofat 6.7 g
- polyfat 2 g
- protein 15.8 g
- carbohydrate 27.9 g
- fiber 1.3 g
- cholesterol 192 mg
- iron 2.6 mg
- sodium 605 mg
- calcium 237 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Unroll pizza dough on a baking sheet lightly coated with cooking spray; place in preheating oven. Bake as oven heats for 7 minutes.
Combine the ricotta and 1/4 cup Romano. Remove pan from oven. Quickly spread cheese mixture over dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border around the edges. Return pan to oven, and bake for 5 minutes.
While pizza bakes, add water to a large skillet, filling two-thirds full; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer. Add vinegar. Break each egg into a custard cup, and pour gently into pan. Cook 3 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Carefully remove eggs from pan using a slotted spoon.
Combine arugula, remaining 1/4 cup Romano cheese, and the next 4 ingredients (through salt) in a large bowl; toss well. Top pizza with arugula mixture and eggs; sprinkle with pepper. Cut into 6 pieces.