Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) packed fresh arugula
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- 12 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese freshely grated
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground
- in the bowl of a food processor, blend the arugula and garlic until finely chopped.. With the machine running, gradually add the oil, processing until well blended. Transfer the pesto to a large bowl, and stir in the Parmesan cheese, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper. Season the pesto with more salt and pepper to taste. [THe pesto can be made two days ahead. Cover and refrigerate.]
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RandyHood and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Arugula Pesto Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments