Easy to make dressing and really tasty. Excellent with lemon-tarragon crab cakes!
Photo: Johnny Autry; Styling: Cindy Bar, Lindsey Lower
Arugula-Parsley Salad has an easy-to-make dressing that is tossed with the salad. Arugula-Parsley Salad pairs well with our Lemon-Tarragon Crab Cakes.
Yield: Serves 6 (serving size: about 1 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 60
- Fat: 4.8g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Sodium: 151mg
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 5 cups baby arugula
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup vertically sliced red onion
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, agave syrup, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; stir with a whisk. Add arugula, parsley leaves, and onion to bowl; toss well to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note