- 1 tablespoon plus 2 tsp. red-wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 bags arugula (5 or 6 oz. each)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh herbs such as chervil, tarragon, flat-leaf parsley, and chives
- 3 ounces parmesan cheese, shaved with a vegetable peeler
- calories 142
- caloriesfromfat 82 %
- protein 4.8 g
- fat 13 g
- satfat 3.3 g
- carbohydrate 2 g
- fiber 0.6 g
- sodium 181 mg
- cholesterol 7.2 mg
How to Make It
In a bowl, whisk together vinegars, garlic, and olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Put arugula in a large bowl and toss with herbs and dressing. Add parmesan, then toss one more time.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.