I have made this salad twice in two days. The salad is nice and light and the lemony dressing is perfect with the peppery arugula.
Arugula and Mushroom Salad
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 42
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Sodium: 152mg
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup quartered mushrooms
- 6 ounces baby arugula
- 1 tablespoon shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Combine vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add mushrooms and arugula; toss gently to coat. Top with shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note