Arugula and Mushroom Salad
A lemon vinaigrette lightly coats Arugula and Mushroom Salad. Make this side salad to complement your favorite pizza.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 42
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Sodium: 152mg
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup quartered mushrooms
- 6 ounces baby arugula
- 1 tablespoon shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Combine vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add mushrooms and arugula; toss gently to coat. Top with shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads