- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup quartered mushrooms
- 6 ounces baby arugula
- 1 tablespoon shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- calories 42
- fat 3 g
- satfat 0.6 g
- sodium 152 mg
How to Make It
Combine vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add mushrooms and arugula; toss gently to coat. Top with shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.