Arugula and Goat Cheese Pizza
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 295
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 9g
- Carbohydrate: 6g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 229mg
- Calcium: 44mg
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 (8-ounce) whole-wheat pizza crust
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 ounces goat cheese, sliced
- 3/4 cup loosely packed baby arugula
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°. Toast walnuts on a baking sheet 3–4 minutes or until fragrant and lightly browned. Transfer immediately to a plate; let cool.
- 2. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat; add onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, 6–8 minutes or until onion is soft and golden.
- 3. Place crust on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Top with walnuts, onion, and tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper; arrange goat cheese on top.
- 4. Bake for 7 minutes or until crust is golden, crisp, and warmed through. Scatter arugula on top, and drizzle with remaining oil. Let cool slightly before cutting into wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note