- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 (8-ounce) whole-wheat pizza crust
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 ounces goat cheese, sliced
- 3/4 cup loosely packed baby arugula
- calories 295
- fat 15 g
- satfat 3 g
- monofat 3 g
- polyfat 4 g
- protein 9 g
- carbohydrate 6 g
- fiber 3 g
- cholesterol 5 mg
- iron 1 mg
- sodium 229 mg
- calcium 44 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°. Toast walnuts on a baking sheet 3–4 minutes or until fragrant and lightly browned. Transfer immediately to a plate; let cool.
Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat; add onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, 6–8 minutes or until onion is soft and golden.
Place crust on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Top with walnuts, onion, and tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper; arrange goat cheese on top.
Bake for 7 minutes or until crust is golden, crisp, and warmed through. Scatter arugula on top, and drizzle with remaining oil. Let cool slightly before cutting into wedges.