Arugula Bulgar Salad
A little goes a long way or your gut may be effected by too much Arugula and bulgar - both full of bulk (fiber).
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 bouillon cube any flavor
- 2 cup(s) bulgar
- 1 pint(s) cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup(s) chives, finely snipped
- 1 cup(s) chopped arugula
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped green olives
- garlic salt to taste
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) virgin olive oil
- Place bouillon cubes in large bowl. Add bulgar and sufficient boiling water to cover. Add boiling water as the water is absorbed. After the bulgar cools to room temperature, taste a bit to see if it is soft. If not, add a little more water and put in microwave for several minutes. Cool to room temp. and add oil, lemon juice, chives, garlic salt and pepper if needed. Stir in arugula, chives , and olives. Refrigerate covered for several hours. Stir and taste to adjust seasoning. Just before serving, add cherry tomatoes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pamjamandmore and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Arugula Bulgar Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads