I love this salad and so does everyone else I've made it for! My husband doesn't like pine nuts but it's still fantastic without.
Arugula Avocado Salad
Photo: Dan Goldberg; Styling: Karen Shinto
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 241
- Calories from fat: 86%
- Protein: 5.4g
- Fat: 23g
- Saturated fat: 3.7g
- Carbohydrate: 7.9g
- Fiber: 2.6g
- Sodium: 174mg
- Cholesterol: 16mg
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 ounces arugula leaves
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 hearts of palm, chopped
- 1/3 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk together oil and lemon juice to make dressing. Add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- 2. In a large salad bowl, combine arugula, avocado, tomato, and hearts of palm. Toss with dressing. Top with pine nuts and cheese.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note