Arugula and Feta Salad with Strawberry vinaigrette
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Strawberries hulled
- 1 green onions
- 1 clove(s) garlic Minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) seaoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried taragon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) whole-grain mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 5 ounce(s) arugula
- 3/4 cup(s) crumbled feta cheese
- Puree 4 strawberries and onion (scallion) in food processeor or blender until chipped. Add garlic, vinegar, oil, tarragon, mustard, salt and pepper; pulse until combined. Add sugar to taste.
- Toss arugula and feta in large bowl. Slice the remaining strawberries and add to the bowl. Toss the salad with dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Dstoneams and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Arugula and Feta Salad with Strawberry vinaigrette Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads