- 2 (9-ounce) packages frozen artichoke hearts
- 1 (4-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet pickle
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
How to Make It
Cook artichokes according to package directions; drain. Place in a glass bowl. Add pimiento; toss gently.
Combine oil and remaining ingredients in a jar; cover tightly and shake vigorously. Pour over artichokes; toss gently. Chill until ready to serve. Serve with a slotted spoon.