Artichoke Tomato Salad
For a little zip, crumble feta over the top. Add shredded rotisserie chicken to make this a main dish. From Deborah Williams: Peoria, AZ Recipe published in Healthy Cooking August/September 2009.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 5 large tomatoes (about 2 pounds), cut into wedges
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 7 1/2-ounce jar(s) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 2 1/4-ounce can(s) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoon(s) white wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Arrange tomato wedges on a large serving platter; sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon over tomatoes. Refrigerate leftovers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note