Artichoke and Tomato Pasta
This tossed pasta can be served warm, at room temperature, or chilled.
Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 1 1/2 cups)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 228
- Fat: 5.0g
- Saturated fat: 2.0g
- Protein: 11.0g
- Carbohydrate: 36.7g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
- Iron: 2.2mg
- Sodium: 539mg
- Calories from fat: 20%
- Fiber: 3.0g
- Calcium: 74mg
- 2 3/4 cups uncooked penne pasta (about 8 ounces tube-shaped pasta)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups vertically sliced onion
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup canned vegetable broth (such as Swanson)
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- . Meanwhile, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion; sauté 10 minutes or until golden brown. Add garlic; sauté 1 minute. Add broth; sauté 1 minute.
- . Drain pasta. Combine pasta, onion mixture, artichokes, and remaining ingredients in a large bowl; toss well.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note