Artichoke & Tomato Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 6 Chicken breasts
- Original recipe makes 6 servings
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 fresh tomatoes, diced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 6 artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - pounded to 1/4 inch thickness
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- Check All Add to Shopping List
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add tomatoes, basil, oregano, artichoke hearts and red peppers. Cook until just hot, then remove from heat. transfer to a large bowl and toss together with mozzarella cubes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lay out the pounded breasts and spoon filling onto the center, leaving an inch on each side. Adjust filling as you roll so as not to over stuff. Place them seam side down into a 2 quart baking dish. cover with marinara sauce. Place lid onto dish or cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is cooked through. You'll love it!
- Kitchen-Friendly View
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Cindyminturn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Artichoke & Tomato Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes