Yield: Makes about 1 cup
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 23
- Calories from fat: 61%
- Protein: 0.6g
- Fat: 1.6g
- Saturated fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrate: 2.2g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Sodium: 93mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 1 jar (6.5 oz.) marinated artichokes with marinade
- 1/4 cup sliced black ripe olives
- 1/4 cup drained oil-packed dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- In a blender or food processor, combine 1 jar (6.5 oz.) marinated artichokes with marinade, 1/4 cup sliced black ripe olives, 1/4 cup drained oil-packed dried tomatoes, 1/2 cup chopped parsley, and 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel. Whirl until smooth, scraping container sides as needed.
- If making sauce up to 1 day ahead, cover and chill.
- Nutritional analysis per tablespoon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments