- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon bottled chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 (1/2-inch-thick) slices diagonally cut Italian bread (about 8 ounces)
How to Make It
Cook artichokes according to package directions; cool and coarsely chop. Combine artichokes and next 8 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Place bread slices on a baking sheet; broil 2 minutes on each side or until lightly toasted. Divide artichoke mixture evenly among bread slices. Broil 1 minute or until cheese melts.